- Jim Gay, Chair; Regional Director, New Mexico Sports & Wellness
- Cainan Harris, Chair-Elect; General Manager, Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
- Richard Holcomb, Secretary/Treasurer; Founder, CliffDweller Digital
- Damen Kompanowski - Past Chair; General Manager, Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
- Councilor Isaac Benton: Albuquerque City Council Representative
- Bob Murphy; Executive Director, Economic Forum of Albuquerque
- Sarita Nair; Mayoral Representative
- Tania Armenta; President & CEO, Visit Albuquerque
- Heather Arnold; Co-Owner, Routes Bicycles Tours & Rentals
- Councilor Cynthia Borrego; Albuquerque City Council Representative
- Mike Canfield; President & CEO, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Michelle Dressler, General Manager, Holiday Inn Express at Balloon Fiesta; Greater Albuquerque Innkeepers Association Representative
- José García; General Manager, Albuquerque Convention Center; ACC Representative
- Steve Grant; Owner, Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast
- Jesse Herron; Owner, Painted Lady Bed & Brew; Lodgers' Tax Advisory Board Representative
- Laura Kesselman; President, Kesselman-Jones, Inc.
- Adrian Montoya; General Manager, Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- Rebecca Plutino; General Manager, Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn
Board & Executive Committee meetings are primarily held at our business offices located at 20 First Plaza NW, Suite 601, Albuquerque, NM.
Board meetings normally are held the fourth Tuesday of every other month at 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
NOTICE: The next board meeting is scheduled for August 29, 2019 at 1:45 pm, immediately following the Annual Luncheon, at the Embassy Suites Hotel.
Executive Committee meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
The September meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 19, 2019
Meeting agendas are available three business days prior to the scheduled meeting date from our business office.
Please contact Janice Pomeroy at Pomeroy@VisitABQ.org or 505-222-4301 for Board information.
The public is welcome to attend.