CALL FOR BOARD NOMINATIONS
Partners of Visit Albuquerque are encouraged actively determine the leadership of this organization by participating in the annual selection of nominees for our Board of Directors. At our Annual Membership Meeting on September 15, 2021, we will elect a slate of nominees for fiscal year 2022. Please click here for nomination details.
- Cainan Harris, Chair; General Manager, Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
- Heather Arnold; Chair-Elect; Co-Owner, Routes Bicycles Tours & Rentals
- Jim Gay, Past-Chair; Regional Director, New Mexico Sports & Wellness
- Adrian Montoya, Secretary/Treasurer; General Manager, Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- Councilor Isaac Benton: Albuquerque City Council Representative
- Sanjay Bhakta; Mayoral Representative
- Michael Canfield; President & CEO, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and Indian Pueblos Marketing
- Tania Armenta; President & CEO, Visit Albuquerque
- Leah Black, Executive Director, New Mexico Brewers Guild; Lodgers' Tax Advisory Board Representative
- Councilor Patrick Davis; Albuquerque City Council Representative
- José García; General Manager, Albuquerque Convention Center; ACC Representative
- Tom Garrity; President, The Garrity Group Public Relations
- Steve Grant; Owner, Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast
- Karl Holme, General Manager, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque; Greater Albuquerque Hotel & Lodging Association Representative
- Deepesh Kholwadala; Owner & President/CEO, Sun Capital Hotels
- Damen Kompanowski; General Manager, Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
- Christine Pauley; Director of Meetings & Conferences, American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- William R. Stafford; Co-Owner, Sadie's of New Mexico
The next Board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 1:30 pm at the Albuquerque Convention Center.
Executive Committee meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at 8:30 am.
The next Executive Committee meeting is scheduled for Thursday, August 19, 2021 at the Visit Albuquerque offices located at 20 First Plaza NW, Suite 601.
Meeting agendas are available three business days prior to the scheduled meeting date from our business office.
Please contact Janice Pomeroy at Pomeroy@VisitABQ.org or 505-222-4301 for Board meeting information.
The public is welcome to attend.