- Deepesh Kholwadwala, Chair; Owner & President/CEO, Sun Capital Hotels
- Heather Arnold, Immediate Past Chair; Co-Owner, Routes Bicycles Tours & Rentals
- Michael Canfield, Chair-Elect; President & CEO, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and Indian Pueblos Marketing
- Scott Cape, Secretary/Treasurer; Area General Manager, Embassy Suites by Hilton & Marriott Pyramid North
- Christine Pauley; Director of Meetings & Conferences, American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Councilor Renee Grout; Albuquerque City Council Representative
- Sanjay Bhakta; Mayoral Representative
- Tania Armenta; President & CEO, Visit Albuquerque
- Ben Abruzzo; VP of Tram Operations, Sandia Peak Tramway
- Leah Black; Lodgers' Tax Advisory Board Representative
- Tom Garrity; President, The Garrity Group Public Relations
- Steve Grant; Owner, Downtown Historic Corporate Housing
- Cainan Harris; VP of Operations Heritage Hotels & General Manager, The Clyde Hotel
- Karl Holme; General Manager, DoubleTree by Hilton; Greater Albuquerque Hotel & Lodging Association Representative
- Damen Kompanowski; General Manager, Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
- Ray Roa; General Manager, Albuquerque Convention Center; ACC Representative
- Councilor Louie Sanchez; Albuquerque City Council Representative
- William R. Stafford; Owner, Sadie's of New Mexico
The next Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 7th at 11:30 am at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center.
The next Executive Committee Meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 21st at 11:30 am at the Visit Albuquerque Office.
Meeting agendas are available three business days prior to the scheduled meeting date. Please contact Alisha Zierden at Zierden@VisitABQ.org or 505-222-4301 for Board meeting information. The public is welcome to attend.