Click here to view the FY21 new Board Directors
- Cainan Harris, Chair; General Manager, Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
- Heather Arnold; Chair-Elect; Co-Owner, Routes Bicycles Tours & Rentals
- Jim Gay, Past-Chair; Regional Director, New Mexico Sports & Wellness
- Adrian Montoya, Secretary/Treasurer; General Manager, Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- Councilor Isaac Benton: Albuquerque City Council Representative
- Sanjay Bhakta; Mayoral Representative
- Michael Canfield; President & CEO, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and Indian Pueblos Marketing
- Tania Armenta; President & CEO, Visit Albuquerque
- Leah Black, Executive Director, New Mexico Brewers Guild; Lodgers' Tax Advisory Board Representative
- Councilor Cynthia Borrego; Albuquerque City Council Representative
- José García; General Manager, Albuquerque Convention Center; ACC Representative
- Tom Garrity; President, The Garirity Group Public Relations
- Steve Grant; Owner, Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast
- Karl Holme, General Manager, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque; Greater Albuquerque Hotel & Lodging Association Representative
- Deepesh Kholwadala; Owner & President/CEO, Sun Capital Hotels
- Damen Kompanowski; General Manager, Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
- Christine Pauley; Director of Meetings & Conferences, American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- William R. Stafford; Co-Owner, Sadie's of New Mexico
Due to public health restrictions, Board & Executive Committee meetings will be held by video conference call until further notice.
Board of Directors meetings are held the third Tuesday of every other month at 11:30 am.
RESCHEDULED: The next Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
Executive Committee meetings are held the third Thursday of every month at 8:30 am.
RESCHEDULED: The next Executive Committee meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 12, 2020.
Meeting agendas are available three business days prior to the scheduled meeting date from our business office.
Please contact Janice Pomeroy at Pomeroy@VisitABQ.org or 505-222-4301 for Board meeting information.
The public is welcome to attend.