Getting to and around Albuquerque is extremely easy.
- Nine commercial airlines fly into the Albuquerque International Sunport (airport code: ABQ)
- Albuquerque is a major stop for both Amtrak and Greyhound.
- There are numerous airport shuttle and rental car options for getting around the city.
- The NM Rail Runner commuter train makes day trips to Santa Fe and the surrounding communities easy.
- The highways I-25 and I-40 intersect in Albuquerque.
- The average city drive time is less than 20 minutes.
- The ABQ Ride public bus system includes the Rapid Ride along heavily traveled corridors.