Immerse yourself in the colors and sensations of Albuquerque, New Mexico with an unforgettable experience in our premier Southwest destination!
When: April 26-28, 2018 with optional post-FAM tours
What: Visit multiple hotels, attractions and event venues throughout our culturally diverse destination.
Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Complimentary round-trip flight to Albuquerque, accommodations, ground transportation, meals and destination tours are provided for one qualified planner per organization. Any exceptions must be approved by Visit ABQ.
- Invitation is exclusive to the meeting planner.
- To qualify to attend, applicants must have a potential meeting for Albuquerque with a minimum of 75 rooms on peak.
- Space is limited. After space is filled, names will be placed on a waiting list.
- A member of the Visit ABQ sales team will contact you to discuss airline flight options and reservations.
- Program starts at 5:00pm on Thursday and ends at 2:00pm on Saturday. This schedule is subject to change.
- Once you have been ticketed, any changes to the itinerary will be your financial responsibility.
- All attendees must be qualified by Visit ABQ staff prior to ticketing.
We're looking forward to meeting you! As a planner, you understand the importance of deadlines. Please check your calendar now and register by March 30, 2018.
If you have questions, please contact your sales manager at 800.733.9918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.