I-25 N, St. Francis Dr., NM 285, 16 miles northeast of the city via NM 475. Ski Thanksgiving to early April. Elevation 10,350 ft+ to 12,075+ 83 runs: 20 percent, easiest; 40 percent, more difficult; and 40 percent most difficult.
Many aspects of how we ski and ride are different this season. KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- You must activate your OnePass, Peak Plus Card or purchase a lift ticket in advance online to visit Ski Santa Fe this winter, there will be no tickets available for purchase at the mountain.
- There are staggered arrival and departure times: 8:30am-3:30pm and 9:15am-4:15pm.
- We are operating at a limited capacity this winter, starting at 500 skiers/snowboarders per day for the first week. Capacity will increase as additional lifts and terrain are opened.
- In accordance with the COVID-Safe Practices for ski areas and the current Public Health Order in New Mexico, we are offering outdoor dining, only, at 25% capacity at the Terrace Grill and Totemoff’s Bar and Grill. Ski Santa Fe Sports Shop will be open at a 25% capacity. Restrooms will be available at La Casa and at Totemoff‘s.
- Snow Sports School, Chipmunk Corner and the Ski Santa Fe Rental Shop will NOT be available the first week of operation through December 10.
- Find the full details of our COVID-Safe Winter Operations Plan at skisantafe.com before visiting.
- Please respect the State guidelines, including the 14-day out of state quarantine for visitors coming into New Mexico. Masks are required at all times including riding the lifts and while skiing and riding.