The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is inspired by tradition, steeped in culture. With 24,000 square feet of versatile indoor and outdoor spaces that can accommodate anywhere from 12 to 500 guests, the IPCC is an unexpected, artistic and inspiring venue for your next meeting, event or celebration. Enjoy on-site catering prepared by the Indian Pueblo Kitchen's award-winning culinary team against a backdrop of Native American pottery, murals, art and Southwestern décor. Whether you’re planning a relaxed corporate retreat, high-powered business luncheon, intimate cocktail party or formal gala celebration, our experienced event team will work with you to create a memorable and personalized event.
- Indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet spaces that can accommodate groups as small as 12 and as large as 500.
- On-site catering and personalized menu planning from the Indian Pueblo Kitchen’s award-winning culinary team.
- Rentals available including linen, centerpieces and AV equipment.
- Memorable photo opportunities among a one-of-a-kind collection of murals, art and pottery.
- Opportunities for experiencing Native American culture, including museum and mural tours, and traditional Native American dance and music performances
- Convenient location: 8 mi. from Albuquerque International Sunport, 2 mi. from Downtown Albuquerque and Old Town.
- Complimentary parking.