Enjoy a beautiful space for your next meeting or event at Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, Curio Collection by Hilton. Host 200 people in our Barcelona Ballroom with private terrace, featuring views of curated urban murals along Route 66, or hold a collaborative meeting in front of the Library fireplace. With attention to aesthetics as well as logistics, the meeting space at Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque will create an intimate and inspired environment for your next meeting.
We are located just off historic Route 66 and a short walk from the newly renovated Albuquerque Convention Center. The Alvarado Transportation Center and Albuquerque Rapid Transit are a half block away and guests can easily visit Old Town Albuquerque or Santa Fe.
Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, Curio Collection by Hilton was named the 2018 Best Hotel in Albuquerque by US News, ranking in the top five in the state. The local community also voted us as the Best Hotel in the city for 2019. Our Executive Chef Marc Quinones was named Best Chef in the City for 2018 and was recognized as a 2019 Local Hero by Edible Magazine.
- Gold LEED certified, one of Conde Nast’s top hotels of the Southwest
- Over 7,200 sq. ft. of function space with natural light, including a Ballroom and 5 breakout rooms
- Iconic lobby and urban rooftop bar for private events
- Private library with fireplace
- Complimentary internet access in all meeting rooms
- Award-winning Chef Marc Quiñones will delight guests with Spanish-influenced menus