Walk & Ride through the Darker Side of Albuquerque
Walking: 105-minute VIP Ghost Tour of Old Town NM
Riding: 105-minutes aboard NM Film Tours Spook Shuttle
New for 2020 - Walk & Ride through the darker side of Albuquerque with the Ghost Tour followed by NM Film Tours Spook Shuttle! Visit the locations of Albuquerque's darker side. Hear the reported stories. Review the evidence. Conduct your own mini Ghost Hunt at select locations and decide for yourself the existence of Ghosts.... The Kimo, Parc Central, and of course, the arroyo and La Llorona!
An unforgettable 4-hour excursion into the darker side of the Duke City combining the Multiple Award Winning ABQ Tours Ghost Tour with the Top Rated NM Films Spook Shuttle! A Haunted location tour with mini Ghost Hunts & Investigations (equipment provided but bring your own Camera) at ABQ Little Theatre, the Kimo, Parq Central, The Press Club and a visit to the ditch and find La Llorona. If this does not creep you out then our drive by locations will!
Rated "PG-13" due to the ghastly subject matter of presented information (real life murder and mayhem). Minors may attend with an Adult (18+) at the parent's discretion.
Hosted by our local Veteran Old Town Tour Guide, renowned Paranormal Investigator, & ABQ Tours Ghost Host, Vincent Montoya. You have seen him on Dead Famous and in numerous media appearances. His personal accounts of ghosts and details of the living ghoulish will send shivers down your spine as you peer around every corner.
Frank Sandoval, from NM Film Tours and Breaking Bad RV Tours (you saw his as the District Attorney on the hit show, “Breaking Bad”) drives the Spook Shuttle and will amaze you with all the creepy locations outside of Old Town
• 7:00 pm to 8:45 pm = VIP 100-Minute Award Winning ABQ Tours Guided WALKING Ghost Tour of Old Town
• 9:00 pm to 10:45 pm = VIP 100-Minute Guided DRIVING / RIDING Tour of Albuquerque, New Mexico aboard the NM Film Tours Spook Shuttle.
On the AbqTours Walking Ghost Tour of Old Town you will EXPERIENCE:
• A fun and informative 105-minute stroll through the quiet, darkened streets of Old Town and experience the eyewitness accounts of spirits who make Old Town their eternal home of haunting. Learn fascinating recounts of colorful characters who faced an untimely demise yet still remain in Old Town. Hear the spine-tingling stories mixed with chills and chuckles.
On NM Film Tour’s DRIVING & RIDING Spook Shuttle, you will visit:
• 105-minute riding tour visiting Haunted Locations throughout the Duke City
• See Real Life Crime Scenes
• Discover Horror, Dark and Scary Hollywood Movie Filming Locations in Albuquerque
YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN:
• Live Ghost Hunting using our equipment at select locations
• Fridays & Saturdays: September 25th through October 24th
• NIGHTLY: October 27th through November 1st
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Bring your Camera! Photography is encouraged but, please, no audio or video recording is permitted.
• A Liability/Release Waiver will be required to be signed in person by every Guest.
• NOTHING WILL BE MAILED TO YOU OR NEEDS TO BE PRINTED. Just give your name when you check in at our Ticket Window.
• ** Check in at 6:45pm *** at our Ticket Window in Old Town's Plaza Don Luis. 303 Romero St. NW - Albuquerque, NM 87104. We are west of the historic San Felipe Church, North of the Basket Shop, behind the fountain, in the back of the Patio, right next door to the public restrooms.
• DRESS FOR THE WEATHER including comfortable walking shoes.
• Tours are held in ALL weather - rain, storm, or shine.
• GO BEFORE YOU GO - public restrooms often close early.
• SAFE PRACTICES ENFORCED - Masks and Social Distancing Required
We are Certified by the State of New Mexico for SAFE PRACTICES!
The Ghost Tour of Old Town is held outdoors with Social Distancing and limited capacity - 7 people max are permitted on these Combo Tours.
The Spook Shuttle:
1. Plexiglass between rows providing extra protection.
2. Masks required to ride the tour.
3. Only 7 people per tour maximum with empty seats between each passenger, staggered seating .
4. We have the ability to pop the windows out and run open air.
5. Social distancing required when loading/unloading on and off the Spook Shuttle at each location.
6. No contact Ticketing & check in.
7. The buses are sanitized after each tour.
8. Drivers and Tour Guides will wear masks and practice social distancing during the tour.
9. Driver and tour guides sit behind Plexiglas barriers and narrate (with a microphone and awesome sound/video system aboard) from the front of the bus.
10. Private VIP Tours Available just you and 6 of your friends & family!
We Have taken every safety precaution possible to make this a fun and safe experience! Book your tour today we have limited number of seats and days per week. We cannot wait to tour with you!
2 Tours in one!
7pm to 11pm
7 spaces available per Tour
4 hours of Ghostly fun for $50 per person
Or book the Spook Shuttle for your private Group = $300 Total for 7 people INCLUDING any/all applicable taxes & service Fees
VIP PRIVATE TOUR = Up to 7 People included in one $300 price (INCLUDES all applicable taxes & services fees)!!! Book the entire VIP Walk & Ride for $300 TOTAL - which INCLUDES all applicable taxes & services fees. (Only $42.86 per person for 7 people.)
PRIVATE VIP TOURS with just your Group of friends and family and the Tour Guides!
Public Tour = $50.00 per person (ALL ages) + applicable taxes & service fees. NOTE: A minimum of 6 Guests are required for the Public Tour to operate (refund / reschedule policy below)
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
TEXT or call: (505) 246-TOUR (8687)
BOOK ONLINE AT: