The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is the only place in North America to offer traditional Native American dances every weekend year-round, showcasing dance groups from the 19 Pueblos of New Mexico, as well as Plains Style, Navajo, Apache, and Hopi dancers.
Since time immemorial, Pueblo communities have celebrated seasonal cycles through prayer, song, and dance. These dances connect us to our ancestors, community, and traditions while honoring gifts from our Creator. They ensure that life continues and that connections to the past and future are reinforced.
- 6 - 8 Hopi-Tewa Sinom Dancers (Hopi)
- 13 - 15 Acoma Dance Group (Acoma)
- 20 - 22 White Eagle Dance Group (Zuni)
- 27 - 29 Big Thunder Dance Group (Cochiti)
- August 3 - 5 – Sky City Buffalo Ram Dance Group (Acoma)
- August 10 - 12 – Kallestewa Dance Group (Zuni)
- August 17 - 19 – Laguna Corn Dancers (Laguna)
- August 24 - 26 – Acoma Dance Group (Acoma)