- Integral learning of movement
- Anatomical relationships from head to toe
- 3D movement analysis
- Clinical diagnostics & reasoning
- 3D mobilization and bodywork
- Coaching for the transfer of know-how
- Personal growth and development
You will gain insight into the fascinating and complex relationship between anatomy and movement potential. You will get to know the importance of interaction, regarding coordination of movement, posture, and movement patterns (healthy and unhealthy habits). You will discover what functions well and what doesn’t.