Go backstage with a reptile keeper to view deadly – and not so deadly – reptiles up close.
• Feel the scaly skin of a lizard, snake and alligator
• Find out how (and why) zookeepers handle large and highly venomous reptiles
• Greet the giant Aldabra tortoises in their habitat
• Watch as the Komodo dragon gets fed a small meal
• Walk on the gangway to deliver a meal to the huge saltwater croc
• See the horned lizards gobble up their favorite food (seasonal)
• Discover what the BioPark is doing to save the critically endangered slender-snouted crocodile