Saturday, September 21st is the first official day of Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.So we decided it’s a perfect day for OKTÜRTLEFEST!
What to expect:FREE ENTRY!an entire parking lot full of beer, music, vendors, and fun!
• Judy & The Jets (Variety)
• Brian Marshall 33RPM (Outlaw Country)
• Die Polka Schlingel (Bavarian Big Band OOM-PAH-PAH)
• RJ Perez (Funky Blues Guitar)
Authentic German Festival Food
• Shine’s Traditional Sauerbraten
• Authentic Knockwurst & Weisswurstwith Dagmar’s Secret Currywurst Ketchup and German Potato Salad
• Locally made Bratwurst from Rio Rancho Meats with TMBC’s famous Applekraut
• Magic Mirror Photo Booth
• Bouncy Castle for the kids
• Drown the Clown Dunk Tank, yup, we’re putting Nico in the tank!
and, of course BEER!
OKTÜRTLEFEST will be from 3-9pm. Did we mention FREE ENTRY!