Visit the BioPark’s Zoo, Aquarium and Botanic Garden to learn more about our planet and what you can do to protect the animals and plants that inhabit the Earth. Discovery stations and hands-on activities at each facility will introduce you to the wonders of nature.
Enjoy rich learning experiences that explore how our actions matter to plants, animals and the ecosystem, both in our own backyard and around the world.
Wednesday, April 18, at the Aquarium
- Animal feedings in the tanks and animal encounters at the touch pools
- Conservation and education information for sharks, sea turtles and the Rio Grande
Thursday, April 19, at the Zoo
- Story time and zookeeper chats
- Hands-on animal discovery stations and enrichment making stations
Friday, April 20, at Tingley Beach
- Wildlife discovery stations, bird identification and duck feedings
- Meetings with fish conservation experts
- Free lead weight exchange
Saturday, April 21, at the Botanic Garden
- Children's Seed Festival with face painting, story time, worm composting and flower seed ball making
- Sponsored by the Rotary Club of Albuquerque. Including story time, mystery seed lab, seed trivia game, face painting and seed ball creation activity