The New Mexico Chinese Lantern Festival features 30+ larger-than-life illuminated displays crafted by Chinese artisans. Our team of artisans hail from Zigong, Sichuan, China's cultural capital for the ancient art of lantern-making.
In addition to lanterns, nightly performances, and handicrafts, the event will also offer food and beverages. Our menu includes a variety of Chinese and traditional fair food, as well as assorted beverages.
- October 5th - 7th: ”Balloon Fiesta Weekend" – partnership with Balloon Fiesta
- October 26th - 28th: "Halloween Weekend” – partnership with haunted house
- November 9th - 11th: "Foodie Weekend” – Extra Food Trucks, Eating Contest, Food Specials
- November 23rd - 25th: “Fusion Art Weekend” – Partnership with Meow Wolf Santa Fe!
- November 3th - December 2nd: “Closing Weekend” – Lantern Auction, Presents, Everything Goes NOW!!!