Head downtown for every First Friday of each month for ABQ Artwalk! Multiple downtown businesses and venues uniting to bring you First Friday art shows, live music and unique events! With each venue offering something different.
Here is what Artwalk is all about for First Friday May 4th!
- Ace Barbershop (109 4th St SW)- “Felingerie” art exhibit. Artwork of artist Daniel Casaus. 7-9pm. FREE!
- Boiler Monkey (600 Central Ave SW)- Art Exhibit of Stephanie Eichelberger. Music from Brian McDaniel. 4pm-8pm-FREE!
- OT Circus (709 Central Ave NW)- Nasty Women exhibit. Series of artwork by artist David Mckee. 5pm-9pm. FREE!
- Paradise Club (115 7th St. NW)- Secret Chamber Seven + Second Wave Essentials. 5-9pm. FREE!
- Zendo Coffee (413 2nd St. SW)- Abigail McNamara art exhibit. 6-8PM-FREE!
- Sidetrack Brewing (413 2nd St. SW)- John Daniel Acosta art show. 6-10pm-FREE!
- Boese Bros (601 Gold Ave SW)- Art by Sparrow with live painting. Music from DJ El Chingon-7pm-11pm-FREE!
- Duel Brewing (606 Central Ave SW)- Art show titled “Nude.” Enchanted PopUp art exhibit of Derek Smith. Featuring Burlesque performances from Possum Productions. 7pm-1am. 21+.
- Orpheum Community Hub (500 2nd St SW #21)- Art show titled “Pertenecemos”. An art exhibit from the Working Classroom featuring alumni artist. Catering from the Grove & Steven Ramone. 530pm-730pm. FREE!
- The Vitrine (214 6th St SW)- Group art show titled “Whereabouts”. 6pm-10pm. FREE!
- Monks Corner Taproom (205 Silver Ave SW #Suite G)- Visual Artist Wayne Gaussion + Live Music by Tychiko with Duke City Soul. 6-8p. FREE!