Ingredients found in the New Mexico landscape come in contact with the oldest cooking method known to humankind—open flame. It’s summer grilling inspired by ancient roots, featuring five courses artfully paired with select brews from Durango Brewing Co.
For reservations call 505-724-3510. $60 per person. Space is limited.
- Turnip Greens | Roasted Turnips | Pickled Turnips | Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
- House-Made Elk Sausage | Sautéed Onions and Peppers | Blue Corn Arepa | Micro Amaranth
- Derail Ale (Belgian Strong Ale), 8.5% ABV
- Grilled Crawfish w/ Ginger and Garlic | Amaranth Crumble | Warm Currant Jam
- Four Corners Pale Ale, 6.0% ABV
- Cucumber and Lavender Apéritif
- Carne Asada Hangar Steak | Grilled Artichoke | Sage Butter
- Salted Butter Cookie | Porter | Cream | Cacao Nibs | Chicory & Cinnamon Coffee
- Imperial Oatmeal Stout with Chocolate, 10% ABV