Visit the Zoo or Aquarium and Botanic Garden for half-price.
The BioPark is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. All single admission tickets will be half-off:
- NM citizens can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $5 per adult and $2.75 per senior (65+) and $2.50 per child (3-12).
- Out-of-state visitors can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $7.25 per adult and $3.75 per senior (65+) and $3 per child (3-12).
- Children under 3 are always free.
- Combo tickets are still available for regular price.
- Watch Seal Feeding at 10:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m and Hippo Feeding at 2 p.m.
- Visit to the Aquarium to see the Aquarium divers feed animals in the Coral Reef Tank at 11:30 a.m. and in the Shark Tank at 2 p.m.
Half-Price Weekend happen once each quarter for a total of eight half-price days each year. Discounted admission prices are available from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on these special days.
BioPark combo tickets, which include entrance to all three facilities and train rides, remain regularly priced. Online tickets also remain regularly priced.