- Dates*: SUNDAYS - January thru early March
- Time: 1:00pm – 4:30pm
- Easy to Moderate. The terrain, trails, and snowshoeing are all beginner-level. NOTE: the altitude will be 10,000 ft and in winter conditions. No prior snowshoeing experience is necessary, it's as easy as walking!!
- Distance: 5mi round-trip along the Sandia Peak.
- Includes: Our tours include snowshoe rentals (or bring your own), telescoping poles, snow gaiters, a carrying bag, hand-warmers, bottled water, a light snack, and a professional, nature and safety guide.
- Cost: $125/pp for adults & children over 12. Space on these tours is limited, and tickets sell out quickly.
NOTE: This tour departs from the Base of the Tramway and is subject to snowfall amounts.