Sip into Summer at New Mexico’s biggest wine event: The New Mexico Wine Festival in Albuquerque.
This three day event features a wide selection of red, white and sparkling wines that range from soft and sweet to bold and dry. Share the experience with friends and family, or grab a date for this annual Memorial Day Weekend tradition at Balloon Fiesta Park.
Try and buy over 100 wines from award winning New Mexico wineries, enjoy electrifying live music, delicious local cuisine, and fine art and collectables. Tickets include $5 off any bottle of wine. Wines are also available for purchase by the glass, bottle, or case.
- General Admission: 12pm - 6pm daily
- VIP ticket will include early access at 11am on Saturday, May 23. *see additional VIP benefits below
Full price 21+ tickets include $5 OFF any bottle of wine! Benefit not provided on complimentary tickets or third party ticket sales.
Must bring VALID government issued photo ID. Vertical IDs will not be accepted.
If you are bringing children under the age of 18, you must be their parent or legal guardian.
TICKETING (subject to change)
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS:
Prices range from $20-$35 in advance. The sooner you buy the less expensive the ticket.
All individual tickets are $40 starting May 23 both online and at the door.
General Admission (21+) Ticket Includes:
• Viva Vino wine glass for sampling of New Mexico wines from all participating wineries.
• $5 off any bottle of wine.
• Free Parking.
• Valid ID required. Vertical IDs are not accepted.
(Limited availability. Saturday only) $50 in advance or at the gate (if not sold out) VIP Ticket Includes:
• Viva Vino wine glass for sampling wines.
• VIP Parking area by the entrance.
• Early, and exclusive, access from 11am – 12pm on Saturday, May 23.
• $10 off any bottle(s) of wine.
• 10% off at participating food vendors.
Military and First Responders: $20, Monday May 25 only.
Available at the door only. A valid ID must be presented.
Non-Drinkers, Designated Drivers & 16–20 years olds
• $10 in advance or at the gate all three days.
• Designated Drivers receive a complimentary coffee and bottled water.
15 and under, no charge for admission