Introduction to spectacular Chacoan Great House ruins. Get close to Pueblo Bonito, Chetro Ketl, Kin Kletso, Casa Rinconada’s Great Kiva, and Chacoan petroglyphs on your first day.
On day two, hike Chaco’s South Gap and ascend South Mesa. The trail winds gradually towards Kin Klizhin, a rare Great House ruin south of Chaco Wash. Finish with a high view of Casa Rinconada’s Great Kiva aiming north to Pueblo Bonito and Pueblo New Alto.
Tour Includes –
- Before-tour meeting for gear suggestions, directions, and expected conditions.
- Recent archeological thinking on site history
- Guiding to the best viewpoints for photography
- Professional techniques and shooting suggestions
- Professional critique of your best pictures
- Suggestions for high-quality lodging and restaurants
Can’t make a scheduled photo tour? Ask about a tour on your schedule.