The New Mexico Jazz Festival is a collaborative project of the Outpost Performance Space, the Lensic, Santa Fe's Performing Arts Center, and the Santa Fe Jazz Foundation, all 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. The two-week Festival takes place each year in the latter part of July and features local as well as world-renowned artists and jazz masters while bringing together the two major New Mexico cities- Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
13th ANNUAL NEW MEXICO JAZZ FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
- Wednesday, July 11, 9:30 am: John Lewis Project Youth Jazz Clinic (AAPAC, ABQ)
- Thursday, July 12, 8 pm: Tootie Heath Trio (Outpost Performance Space, ABQ)
- Friday, July 13, 7 pm: Spanish Harlem Orchestra (Albuquerque Museum, ABQ)
- Saturday, July 14, 7:30 pm: Eric Bibb (5th Annual John Lewis Celebration, SBCC, ABQ)
- Sunday, July 15, 2 pm: Inpost Artspace Reception: Musicians Making Art (Outpost) Free!
- Friday, July 20, 8 pm: Ranky Tanky (Outpost)
- Saturday, July 21, 3-10:30 pm: Route 66 Summerfest Nob Hill featuring Irma Thomas + Much More! Free!
- Thursday, July 26, 7:30 pm: Charles McPherson Quartet (Outpost)
- Sunday, July 29, 7:30 pm: Alicia Hall Moran & Jason Moran: Black Wall Street (AAPAC, ABQ)