Explore a unique New Mexico landscape. Volcanic flows from the Jemez Volcanic Field hardened about 6 million years ago. Water and wind sculpted the cone-shaped rocks and slot canyon, forming the protected shapes and sculpture in Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument.
- Recent thinking on site history
- Guiding to the best viewpoints
- Pro techniques and shooting suggestions
- Pro critique of your best pictures
- Bonus Lightroom instruction – enhance pictures to match what you saw
Can’t make a scheduled photo tour? Ask about a tour on your schedule.