That’s right: Pets stay free of charge at Red Roof. No hidden charges, no cleaning fees.
So relax at one of our 500+ hotel locations where your four-legged family member is warmly welcomed at no additional cost. In fact, we even offer our guests traveling with pets 10% off their stay!
Our Pet Policy (for Humans)
We kindly ask that all guests traveling with pets follow these guidelines:
* One well-behaved family pet weighting 80 pounds or less is permitted unless prohibited by state law or ordinance.
* Service animals are always welcome.
* Pet must be declared during guest registration.
* Please keep your animal on a leash when outside your room.
* In consideration of all Red Roof guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom.
* When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
Due to state laws, ordinances, or contract provisions, not all of our locations can accept pets. The following location is not able to accept your pet, but service animals are always welcome: Oxon Hill, MD #181. We apologize for any inconveniences.
We also recommend that you review your hotel destination’s pet policy before reserving your room. You can find it on the property page as displayed on redroof.com.
Pack Smart for Your Pet
We want your pet to enjoy a safe and comfortable stay with us. Here’s our pet travel checklist so that you’re prepared during your travels:
* Pet carrier
* Bowls for food and water
* Leash or harness
* Collar with tags
* Baggies for cleanup
We also recommend these helpful hints:
* Ensure your pet has a proper collar with up-to-date contact information.
* Pack a first-aid kit with tweezers, gauze and antiseptic.
* Keep a health certificate and photo of your pet with you while traveling.
* Use a travel carrier or harness. It's safest for your animal to be in a pet carrier or wearing a secured harness when traveling. Many pet-supply retails sell seat belt adapters, car seats and cargo barriers.
* Never leave your pet in the car unattended.
Red Roof Loves Pets
We love pets so much that we’ve made it easy for you to find discounts, pet travel tips, events and more right here.
Follow our Facebook page RedRoofLuvsPets to connect with our animal lover community (and their pets!).
Here are the closest dog parks to your next stay at Red Roof.