|Escape to the Chocolate Turtle for a special ballooning adventure. Fresh flowers and chocolate turtles awaiting your arrival is a signature of the Chocolate Turtle Bed and Breakfast. We'll supply the snacks and beverages—then put your feet up and watch the Sandia Mountains.
An early morning breakfast snack will get you started before you head out for your ballooning adventure for two - which includes a traditional first-timers' ceremony with a pin and certificate, followed by a light continental breakfast.
Since ballooning is usually an early morning sport, enjoy a refreshing nap, then tour the historic Village of Corrales, or explore our local wineries. End your day with a gourmet dinner at a local restaurant.
On the following morning, enjoy a full, hot breakfast, which in warm weather will be served on the portal with entertainment by the roadrunners and quail scampering around the yard.
* Package is not available from Sept. 25 - Oct. 15, 2011.
Any of these options can be incorporated into your stay:
- A massage (in house or nearby)
- A tour of historic Casa San Ysidro in Corrales from March – November
- A balloon ride
- Ride the longest tram in the US
- Visit Sky City—the oldest continuously inhabited community in North America