Bring your kids to Santa Fe, stay at La Fonda and create your own path inside the most exciting explorative art adventure ever to hit Santa Fe! Part haunted house, part jungle gym, it's 20,000 square feet of giant artwork that you can step inside of and play by walking, climbing, and crawling through an imaginative series of unexpected environments. Beyond description, this adventure must be experienced live and in person.
The premise: Something has happened inside a mysterious Victorian house that has dissolved the nature of time and space. Venture through the house of The Selig Family, and discover secret passageways into fantastic dimensions!
This art adventure is for people of all ages...children can let their imagination play inside a fantastic, interactive world. Adults will enjoy the artistic experience that this non-linear storytelling reveals through exploration, discovery and 21st century interactivity. And, when you are exhausted at the end of the day, you can return to La Fonda on the Plaza, relax, stay the night and enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning.
This package includes:
- Accommodations in one of La Fonda's historic rooms for 2 adults and up to 2 children under 17.
- Complimentary breakfast for two adults and up to 2 children under 17.
- Four free tickets to Meow Wolf - House of Eternal Return.
- Family pass up to 6 people to the “Harrell House Bug Museum”.
- No hidden resort fees.
- Visit the website to book or call 1-800-523-5002.