Get your kicks off Route 66 and visit La Fonda on the Plaza in Santa Fe, where the original Route 66 ran from 1926 to 1937. Not wanting to forget our wonderful piece of history, we've put together a special for the road warrior in you that wants to get off the main highway and detour to Santa Fe.
The special includes:
- Historic luxury accommodations for two.
- $10 Off Daily Parking for your wheels
- 2 complimentary house coffees from the Wake Up Call for your day travels
- Complimentary breakfast for two in La Plazuela
- ROUTE magazine – The premier issue
- And, a set of collectible playing cards; The Mother Road Route 66 Series, containing interesting facts and photos.