Albuquerque offers exciting New Year’s Eve events and hotel packages
Albuquerque, NM – If you are still looking for something to do on Saturday night for New Year’s Eve, there are plenty of options around the Albuquerque area. The Visit Albuquerque has compiled a list of events and hotel packages on our website at http://www.itsatrip.org/deals-packages/getaway/newyearseve.aspx.
The following hotels are offering special packages with everything from accommodations to champagne and party favors to a comedy club and a “hair of the dog” recovery breakfast.
- Albuquerque Embassy Suites
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
- Barcelona Suites
- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- Hotel Andaluz
- Hotel Parq Central
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
- Inn at Rio Rancho Hotel & Conference Center
Several hotels and restaurants are offering special multi-course meals in an all-inclusive price, often with wine pairings. Many offer live musical entertainment as well.
- Cooperage Restaurant & Lounge
- Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm
- O'Neill's Irish Pub
- Route 66 Hotel Casino
- Sandia Resort and Casino
- Santa Ana Star Casino
- Savoy Bar & Grill
- Seasons Bar & Grill
- Torinos' at Home Trattoria Italiana & Caffé
- Vernon's Hidden Valley Steakhouse
- Zinc Wine Bar and Bistro
If you’re looking for a family friendly outing, check out the Valles Caldera National Preserve’s evening event from 6pm-1am. There will be fireworks, hot cider, refreshments and more. Fees range from $20-$25 and include a moonlit permit to cross-country ski and snowshoe.
Details on each of these specials and events are available online at http://www.itsatrip.org/deals-packages/getaway/newyearseve.aspx.