Wrap up your summer by planning a fall getaway to the amazing Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta® in the hot air ballooning capital of the world. Better yet, enter to win a trip for two October 4-6, 2010. The getaway is valued at more than $1,500 including:
- Two nights at Nativo Lodge, a Heritage Hotels & Resorts property
- Two days admission to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta® including VIP access to the Gondola Club Hospitality Suite
- A balloon ride for two with Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Company
- Admission to the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- A $200 Visa card to be used for airfare, gas or shopping
Visit www.ItsATrip.org/balloon-festival to enter the sweepstakes by September 6th.
For nine days every October, the New Mexico skies are filled with color as 500+ balloons float over Albuquerque’s high desert landscape. There is excitement and adventure to be found both in the air and on the ground. Hundreds of balloons launch at Balloon Fiesta Park each morning. Visitors walk amongst the balloons as they inflate and are welcome to ask questions and meet the pilots – you may even be asked to help out a crew member with the inflation process!
Besides enjoying the spectacle of Mass Ascensions, Balloon Glows, Special Shapes, and exciting hot air and gas balloon competitions, hundreds of booths offer a taste of local cuisine, arts and crafts from across the country.
Albuquerque offers many other affordable adventures from above including the world’s longest aerial tramway, year-round ballooning, soaring in a glider, skiing and amazing views from the 10,000-foot Sandia Peak.
For more information on Balloon Fiesta, visit www.BalloonFiesta.com and for information on Albuquerque, visit www.ItsATtrip.org.