ALBUQUERQUE, NM - The Visit Albuquerque (Visit Albuquerque) has launched a mobile version of Albuquerque's official visitor website, www.ItsATrip.org.
The mobile version has been created to improve the visitor experience as well as the usability and functionality of the site. It provides a convenient way of exploring Albuquerque’s activities, lodging, dining, shopping, events and deals through mobile devices. Visitors can use the Plan Your Trip tool to create their own Albuquerque itineraries and the Near Me function to explore the city once they arrive. Visitors who visit ItsATrip.org on their mobile device will be automatically redirected to the mobile version. You may preview the mobile site by visiting m.itsatrip.org.
The site offers additional opportunities to connect with Albuquerque as a destination through social networks, Visitor Guide and eNewsletter requests. Each category provides the same Search and Near Me functionality provided on the home screen as well as filter options by type and area in Albuquerque. Full details of an activity or listing can be explored on a map or in the listing detail.
The mobile website, m.itsatrip.org, includes the following features:
- Activities – ballooning, parks, museums, recreational activities, cultural attractions and more
- Lodging – hotels, bed & breakfasts, resorts and RV Parks
- Dining – restaurants, cafes, bars and bistros
- Shopping – shopping centers, markets, art galleries, gift shops
- Events – based on date or location with description and contact information
- Deals – local coupons and packages to extend the value of the visitor experience
- Near Me – functionality to find events, businesses, activities and deals based on location. This will be ideal for visitors while they are in town.
- Trip Planner - store preferred interests for easy access during your trip
- Photo Gallery – provides a quick preview of Albuquerque highlights
Weather, business listings and social networks links are also available on the mobile website. Visitors and locals are encouraged to visit the mobile website, especially to find out about events happening around the city.
This page offers a walkthrough of the site: http://www.itsatrip.org/travel-tools/albuquerquemobilewebsite.aspx Screenshots are attached for visuals.