Now through March 31, Bucket List dreamers can go to www.VisitABQ.org/bucket to enter for a chance to win a unique prize package, made for two.
The prize package, valued at more than $1,200, includes:• A two-night stay at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town or Nativo Lodge
• A balloon ride in the Hot Air Ballooning Capital of the World with Rainbow Ryders, Inc.® - Hot Air Balloon Ride Company
• A Breaking Bad film location tour in a replica of the RV used by Walt and Jesse
• A ride on North America's longest aerial tram, the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
• Passes to the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, where visitors can learn about New Mexico's 19 pueblos
• A visit to ABQ BioPark's Zoo, Aquarium and Botanic Garden, with a train ride between the facilities
• Admission to the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum, a unique and visually fascinating attraction
• Admission to the Albuquerque Museum, where visitors can experience the new Only in Albuquerque history exhibit, which opens in March
• Admission to the National Hispanic Cultural Center, home to the largest concave fresco in North America
• $200 VISA Card to be used for airfare, gas or shopping
"The experiences included in this prize package are incredibly unique opportunities," said Tania Armenta, vice president of marketing, communications and tourism for the Visit Albuquerque. "The winner will be able to cross so many items off their bucket list in this trip, which showcases what a special destination Albuquerque is."
In addition to signing up for the sweepstakes, registrants can request a free 2015 Albuquerque Visitors Guide, which will make trip planning easy and fun.
Get inspired and cross some items off the bucket list in Albuquerque in 2015!