The “Extreme Scream Halloween Camp-In” will offer a fun, exciting hands-on experience for children ages 6 through 12 years old. As the doors close and the lights dim, a Certified APS teacher and other staff members will lead campers through the museum in search of a variety of adventures and activities. In addition, Halloween movies will be shown in the Lockheed Martin DynaTheater. As the night comes to a magical close, campers can settle down beneath Stan the 12 -foot T. rex, snore with giant mammoths and saber-toothed cats in the Ice Age exhibit, or enjoy sleeping in many of the other darkened exhibit halls!
• For children ages 6 – 12 with accompanying adult
• Pizza dinner and continental-style breakfast included
• Games, stories, and activities!
• Children’s Halloween movies in the DynaTheater
• An overnight stay at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
The cost of this event is $40 per person for members and $55 per person for the general public. One adult per family is required. For more information, contact Nicholas Klein at (505) 841-2821, email@example.com, or visit www.NaturalHistoryFoundation.org.
The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science is located at 1801 Mountain Road in Old Town Albuquerque.