Starting on July 2nd, American Girl fans across the country will see more of Saige’s story through the new movie, Saige Paints the Sky. In conjunction with the movie release, the Visit Albuquerque is giving away a chance for one lucky girl and her family to visit Albuquerque on a Saige-inspired vacation. The sweepstakes, valued at $1,000, runs now through September 2, 2013.
The winning family will enjoy a Saige-inspired getaway to Albuquerque including:
• 2-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
• An American Girl® Saige doll for your girl and author-signed copies of her accompanying books
• Traditional Native American Corn Necklace Welcome at the resort
• Watercolor class at the resort for your girl and her Saige doll to paint the majestic Sandia Mountains and Cottonwood Forest surrounding the resort
• Horseback riding at The Stables at Tamaya and a chance to groom the resort’s very own Picasso horse
• Tamaya Mist Salon experience for your young girl and her Saige doll
• A geocaching scavenger hunt at the resort
• An evening of making S’mores together with your family
• Turndown service for both your young girl and her Saige doll each evening
• Admission for four to ride the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway, visit the ABQ BioPark and the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum all located in Albuquerque
• $400 VISA gift card to use toward travel expenses, shopping, meals or a balloon ride at the resort
Learn more and enter to win the trip at www.ItsATrip.org/Saige.
You must be over 18 to enter and have a young girl in mind to travel with you to enter.
If you’d rather plan your own Saige-inspired trip to Albuquerque, visit www.ItsATrip.org/ag/american_girl.aspx to find out about several activities that Saige would enjoy around the city from hot air ballooning to art classes to horseback riding.
Families enjoy visiting Albuquerque because there is something for everyone from nature centers, museums, amusement parks, outdoor activities in an amazing climate and much more. Learn more about Albuquerque’s family-friendly activities at www.ItsATrip.org/albuquerque/family-fun/.