ALBUQUERQUE, NM - September 15, 2010 – Press Release
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta announces the launch of a new free iPhone app that will literally place the Balloon Fiesta Guest Guide and Survival Guide at your fingertips. This year, iPhone users can quickly find information about Balloon Fiesta, purchase general admission tickets, Park and Ride tickets, Gondola Club and Chasers Club tickets from their iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
APPCityLifeis a city guide for living, working and playing within the community. The app contains a city guide for Albuquerque and a complete guide to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. To download this free app, go to the iTunes Store, enter search words Balloon Fiesta.
Balloon Fiesta Guide Features:
- • Visitors can buy general admission and exclusive club tickets from the app
- • App users can map all of the Park and Ride locations, find out about hours of operation, and buy tickets from the app
- • Full event calendar for each event
- • Several maps available in the app to help visitors know how to get into the park on weekdays and weekends along with the Survival Guide map, alleviating the need for paper with fingertip access to content on and off the field
- • Survival Guide Map will be wired with hot spots to help visitors:
Find bathrooms, information, activities, and find vendors on the field
Discover exclusive offers by touching hot spots on the map
- • The Balloon Fiesta Guide will have Push and Badge notifications:
Balloon Fiesta officials will alert users to the status of an event – for example, if it is a go, delayed or cancelled
Vendors on and off the field will provide special offers with a badge appearing on the app when new offers available
- • Social media feeds like Facebook and Twitter will provide up to the minute updates on contests, events and the Gas Balloon Race
- • Visitors can take a photo on the field and immediately enter it into this year’s photo contest right through the app.
- • Free guide is part of a full city guide for Albuquerque with everything visitors need for getting around town - finding a nearby urgent care, restaurant, museum, or attraction.
Additional questions can be directed to:
Lisa Abeyta, Founder and CEO, APPCityLife, Inc., 505-897-8332, email@example.com