ALBUQUERQUE, NM (August 7, 2009) – Travelers seeking an affordable vacation packed with activities should consider Albuquerque, New Mexico for their next getaway. Others are touting how great Albuquerque is on the “best city” lists for several attributes, why not come visit and add Albuquerque to your “best cities to visit” list?
The city was recently named:
· 6th Best City in America for 2009 in Outside magazine
· Top 10 Best Cities to Live in 2009 in U.S. News & World Report
· 2nd Best City of 2009 in Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
· One of the 10 Best Cities for Local Food in The Huffington Post
· 5th Best Big City Art Destination in AmericanStyle magazine
· 5th Fittest City in the United States by Men's Fitness magazine
· 2nd Most Affordable U.S. Destination by AAA in 2008
The true Southwest awaits you in Albuquerque with an affordable adventure for everyone. You can immerse yourself in centuries of history and discover how the blend of cultures influences everything from art to cuisine. The city’s array of activities is especially appropriate for those on a tight budget. Average daily food and lodging rates are just $150 per day. From monthly ARTScrawl gallery tours to wine tastings to a hike just minutes from your hotel, there is a wide range of free activities throughout the city: www.itsatrip.org/deals-packages/affordable/free/default.aspx.
Interested in checking out all of Albuquerque’s incredible attractions for FREE? Visit www.affordable.itsatrip.org to enter to win a trip for four ($600 value) by August 31, 2009.