What do New York City and Albuquerque have in common this New Year's Eve? The answer is easy: Manhattan on the Mesa!
This annual event at the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum might just be the most unique New Year's Eve party ever. The event mixes the best of New York City and Albuquerque to create one super charged evening!
This is your invitation to put on your top hat and don those glitzy glamorous duds. Come ready to dine, dance and sip in high style to the flavor and sounds of New York City...on Albuquerque time! Here are the highlights of the evening's fun:
- The Dinner-Dance Gala takes place from 6-11PM, coordinating the party timeline with New Year's Eve revelers in Times Square
- Start the evening off with a complimentary Manhattan cocktail served in a souvenir glass
- Savor an iconic New York appetizer...the jumbo shrimp cocktail
- Dance to the music of the Bad Katz Band
- Choose a raffle item from 6 classy gifts, each valued at $100 or more
- Dine on a New York Sardi's-style dinner, including prime rib, grilled salmon AND chicken marbella, as well as tasty sides and a decadent dessert
- Enjoy this sumptuous feast in the ‘glow' of an enchanting Balloon Glow. Where else but in Albuquerque!
Use the hashtags #ThingsToDoABQ and #ABQevents to join the conversation about Albuquerque events on social media and subscribe to our ABQ365 email newsletter by clicking below!