Mother's Day will be here before we know it! To help you plan a special day to celebrate the mothers and grandmothers in your life, we've compiled Mother's Day events happening throughout Albuquerque. Plan your trip and make your reservations sooner rather than later...is that something your mother would say?
Of course, you can have brunch at practically any restaurant in Albuquerque, but these spots offer something special for Mother's Day. Click on each listing below for phone numbers and reservation information.
- Artichoke Cafe
- Garduños in Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm
- Más - Tapas y Vino in Hotel Andaluz
- Pueblo Harvest Cafe in the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. Free museum admission for mothers!
- Sheraton Uptown
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill
Planning a trip to Albuquerque for Mother's Day? Check out these hotel specials and packages.
Before or after brunching, here are some fun things to do around town that are sure to delight moms of all ages.
- Free concert in historic Old Town
- Mother's Day Weekend at Cliff's
- Perfume Class at Los Poblanos (May 1)
- Mother's Day 5K
- Huning Highlands neighborhood victorian homes tour
- Placitas studio tour (near Bernalillo)
- Tea time at the St. James Tearoom
- Zoo animal mothers and New Mexico Philharmonic concert at the ABQ Bio Park
If your mother is more of the pampering type (or she simply deserves a day off!) these are great options for some rest and rejuvination.
- Betty's Bath & Day Spa
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa (just north of Santa Fe)
- Spa Botanica in the Embassy Suites Hotel
- Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Bernalillo
- Click here for spa discounts and deals