Corrina Smith firstname.lastname@example.org 505.222.4314
Savor Albuquerque sweepstakes winner to visit from Colorado
Albuquerque, NM – The winner of the Savor Albuquerque sweepstakes is Donald Giarrusso from Arvada, CO. He and his wife have never visited Albuquerque, and are thrilled to make their first trip this weekend.
The lucky couple will experience two nights at the Hotel Andaluz plus tickets to several of the weekend’s festivities and a gift certificate to Tucanos Brazilian Grill, as well as a Visa gift card to be used for travel, transportation or shopping in Albuquerque.
Along with the Giarrussos, locals are encouraged to check out the second annual Savor Albuquerque festival this weekend. The 10-day festival showcases Albuquerque’s art, culture and cuisine. Remaining events include:
- RoofTapas brings together exceptional chefs, creative cocktails and exquisite sunsets from distinctive rooftop settings (June 9th and 11th)
- Ale Trail trolley tour for the craft beer connoisseur (June 11th)
- Festival Flamenco Internacional de Alburquerque (June 8-12)
- “Worlds Outside This One” and “Across the Great Divide” exhibitions at 516 ARTS
- “The Seven” at the Cell Theatre (June 9-12)
- The 5th Annual Duke City Improv Festival (June 10-11)
Thank you to Wells Fargo, Hotel Andaluz and Citadel Broadcasting for their support of arts and culture through sponsorship of “Savor Albuquerque.”