Brenna Moore/Visit Albuquerque Office: (505) 222-4349 Moore@VisitABQ.org
Last Chance to Enter Visit Albuquerque’s Route 66 Sweepstakes
Now through Sunday, July 31, interested parties can visit www.VisitABQ.org/CityCulture and enter to win an iconic getaway for two.
The Route 66 Sweepstakes package-valued at $1,138-includes:
• Two-night stay at the Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast
• Hot air balloon ride with Rainbow Ryders Inc. Hot Air Balloon Ride Company
• Lunch or dinner at Backstreet Grill
• Brunch at Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro
• Admission to the Albuquerque Museum of Art & History including the Route 66: Radiance, Rust and Revival on the Mother Road exhibit
• Admission to the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History including the America's Road: the Journey of Route 66 exhibit
• Admission to the Albuquerque Balloon Museum where you can discover the world of ballooning
• Admission to ride the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
• Admission to the ABQ BioPark Zoo, Aquarium and Botanic Garden
• $200 Visa card to be used for airfare, gas or shopping
"The chance to celebrate 90 years of Route 66 in Albuquerque is a bucket list experience, as the city is home to an amazing stretch of the historic road," said Tania Armenta, President & CEO of Visit Albuquerque. "This sweepstakes offers visitors an opportunity to experience the best of Route 66 culture with great entertainment, top-notch cuisine and an abundance of neon."
In addition to signing up for the sweepstakes, registrants can request a free 2016 Official Albuquerque Visitors Guide, which helps to make trip planning easy and fun.